NICON 160MM 5-AXIS MACHINE VICE
- Milling Machine Accessories
- Turning Machine Accessories
- Milling Cutters
- Carbide Inserts
- Grinding Machining Accessories
- Material Handling Products
- Measuring Equipments
Standard Accessories :: 1 Work Stopper, 1 Pair of standard 16mm positioning key nuts, 4 Clamps, T Allen Key, 1 Box Wrench.
- Self centring 5-axis machine vice designed for precision 4 & 5-axis CNC rotary table usage, either in horizontal or vertical machining and widely used with grinding & precision milling machines.
- Vice precision of its centre repetition position is ± 0.02mm.
- The space saving design and solid construction allow a maximum blocking ratio to total overall dimension of the vice.
- All components of vice are interchangeable with perfect alignment to provide different work holding solutions.
- High alloyed quality resistance steel, case hardened HRC 60±2 is used in all body and accessories of vice to give maximum rigidity, high performance & no wear.
- Minimum clamping depth of workpiece 3mm gives enormous material savings.
- Maximum clamping pressure 5000kg. approximate.
- Highest holding power at minimum clamping force.
- Vice allows application of short tools reduced vibration longer life to provide the best finish.
- Ideal for use in 3 axis machining centers also for mass production with multiple vices setup.
- Same bed height maintained for gang milling operations.
NICON 5-Axis Machine Vice
|Jaw Opening||:|| 160mm with reverse jaws|
|Ideal For||:|| 5-Axis Machine, Machining Centre, Grinding Machine, VMC|
|Accuracy in Squareness||:||0.02/100mm|
|Material||:||Steel HRC 60±2|
|Max. Clamping Pressure||:||upto 5000kgs.|
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!