NICON 300MM MODULAR VICE (PARALLEL JAWS)
- Milling Machine Accessories
- Turning Machine Accessories
- Milling Cutters
- Carbide Inserts
- Grinding Machining Accessories
- Material Handling Products
- Measuring Equipments
Standard Accessories :: 1 Work Stopper, 1 Pair of standard 16mm positioning key nuts, 4 Clamps, T Allen Key, 1 box Wrench.
- Modular Vice designed for precision milling, grinding and widely used with CNC and standard milling machines.
- Both moving and fixed blocks are precision ground with parallelism accuracy 0.01 mm and thus a precise and safely clamping
- All components of vice are interchangeable with perfect alignment to provide different work to hold solutions.
- The space-saving design and solid construction allow a maximum blocking ratio to total overall dimension of the vice.
- Four extra tapped hole in moving and fixed rear blocks in front and top for optional jaws and fixtures.
- High alloyed quality resistance steel, case hardened HRC 60 ±2 is used in all body and accessories of vice to give maximum rigidity, High performance & no wear.
- Same bed high maintained for gang milling operations.
NICON Precision Modular Vice (With Parallel Jaws)
|Ideal For||:||Machining Centre, Grinding Machine, VMC, Milling Machines|
|Accuracy in Squareness||:||0.02/100mm|
|Material||:||Steel HRC 60±2|
|Max. Clamping Pressure||:||4000kg.|
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!