NICON 225MM MODULAR VICE (TAPER JAWS)
- Milling Machine Accessories
- Turning Machine Accessories
- Milling Cutters
- Carbide Inserts
- Grinding Machining Accessories
- Material Handling Products
- Measuring Equipments
Standard Accessories :: 1 Work Stopper, 1 Pair of standard 16mm positioning key nuts, 4 Clamps, T Allen Key, 1 box Wrench.
- Modular Vice designed for precision milling, grinding and widely used with CNC and standard milling machines.
- Both jaws plates are in pull down angle, this ensure, during the clamping operation a down load run of the work piece against the vice base and thus a precise and safely clamping.
- The space saving design and solid construction allow a maximum blocking ratio to total pverall dimension of the vice.
- For extra tapped hole with ground back jaw rear face increase maximum opening capacity with the addition of jaws extensions.
- High alloyed quality resistance steel, case hardened HRC 60±2 is used in all body and accessories of vice to give maximum rigidity, high performance & no wear.
NICON Precision Modular Vice
|Ideal For||:||Machining Centre, Grinding Machine, VMC, Milling Machines|
|Accuracy in Squareness||:||0.02/100mm|
|Material||:||Steel HRC 60±2|
|Max. Clamping Pressure||:||4000kgs.|
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!